Monday, March 21, 2011

American Idol Exposed, a Hollywood Tell-All by Justin Buckles


The sex, the drugs, the lies, the cheating, and now the TRUTH. After nearly half a decade of employment on American Idol it's time to share my stories, warts and all. American Idol Exposed is a fly on the wall account of my days on the show. We're talking about everything you wanted to know but never thought you'd be able to ask. The truth. The whole truth and nothing but. This is my Idol life. These are the stories I lived on a daily basis while I was employed within the Los Angeles production offices, these are the stories I breathed on the audition tours that took me around the United States in search of a star to manufacture. I was one of a select few lucky enough to work behind the scenes of the number one show in America. This is the story they don't want you to know.

Priced at $3.99.

Order directly from Amazon by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment